By training your pet, you can develop from him different reflexes: from simple to complex. When training a puppy or a teenager, a large, disciplined dog can be of great help.
The older dog can be used to teach a young puppy to get into the water, hunt, perform different commands. In the bow with the older dog, you can work out a team of urgent return to the trainer.
Here are some rules that you need to know when starting training:
- Make it clear to the dog that you can get her to carry out the command, even if she does not like it.
- The rule of substitution: If the dog does not do what is unpleasant for her, make her do something even more unpleasant. The dog will do what is unpleasant for her, in order to avoid more trouble. Here's how the dog performed your team, it's worth stopping immediately to work on it.
- The dog should receive some kind of delicacy as a praise for the performance of the team.
- You can not start working on new teams, if you do not consolidate the material you have covered. Make sure your pet remembers everything.
- Every new exercise begins in such conditions, when all distracting factors are excluded. In the future, you will have to create them artificially, to secure the material in more difficult conditions.
- Change of places, distracting factors play an unimportant role in the period of training. Coercion in the process of training can be used only in exceptional cases and to a certain extent.
- The younger your pet, the less should be the degree of coercion.
- With a heavy load on the nervous system of a dog, it is worth it to give more freedom and rest for relaxation. The more relaxed you are in training, the more attentive the dog will be to you.
- The training and training of the pup should be done by the same person. It's bad when the whole family interferes in this process. Instead of training him, family members will only make confusion in your work. If the trainer gave the command "Place!" , Then no one should take him or poke him where he should go and distract himself.
Dogs, especially those that are kept in apartments or simply live in houses, do not feed after evening walks. Walk in the evening and serves to properly walk and give her the opportunity to recover. If at night the puppy starts to turn, whine or cross it means he needs to recover. Who does not notice this will ruin the puppy. Before the road or leaving home, do not give the puppy a drink. And another little secret for the baby: if he has diarrhea , then give him some chocolate.