In any case the dog needs training. Even decorative. For her, this is a sign of the owner's attention, when he is engaged only in it, pays attention to it.
The command "aport" or "bring" is one of the mandatory for a well-bred dog. In doing so, it is also useful. For this command, the dog must bring and deliver to the owner an object thrown at a distance.
The process of training the team "Bring!"
Teach a dog this team is not difficult. The main thing is to follow all instructions, not to be nervous and do it just for the sake of mutual pleasure. You can start teaching this team from the age of 5-6 months. Up to this age the puppy is tamed to play with different objects and keep them in the mouth.
During the game, you can also throw objects, provoking the puppy to run after them. It is necessary to observe how the pupil learns the lessons. To start learning the apportionment is necessary after the puppy has well mastered the commands "to me" and "sit".
- It's better not to start an apportion training on the street, but at home, for example in the corridor, so that the student does not distract anything.
- Next, you need to put the dog on a long leash at the left foot command "sit" and throw a stick at a distance of 3-4 meters.
- Then it is worth waiting for a few seconds to train the shutter speed, make a pointing motion with your hand and command an "aport!" .
- As soon as the dog grabs the object, the team must be repeated and pulled without jerking the leash on himself, forcing the dog to return.
- Next, the dog is rounded around and again planted at the left foot in its original state.
- At the same time, the portent is kept in the mouth of the dog all the time. Take it in exchange for a treat .
So gradually it is necessary to achieve that the dog will return independently, without pulling on the leash. Be sure to praise for a well-executed team. Do not overstrain the animal.
This should be a game: 2-3 repetitions of the team and a break, then classes will be a dog in joy. Aportion can be a special dumbbell, favorite toy, ball, stick. If the dog takes an aport badly, you can first make a "soft stick" from the twisted drape.
When the dog learns all the elements of this team on a leash , you can start training without a lead. The dog's time between the throw of the object and the command "aport" should be gradually increased, as well as the distance to which the aport rushes.
Always need to praise the animal and give him a treat. When the dog learns the command perfectly, she will be willing to do it without delicacy, for only one kind word.